You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Zegakiah's pokemon

When transported to the Colosseum, a Pokemon Trainer will start their journey within a Pokemon Centre, Kwandrivia's largest to be exact. From there, two gates can be found, on leading to the Elite 3 and the other to the Battlegrounds. Only after gathering all 9 badges from the other gyms can one access the Elite 3 Road.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Zegakiah's pokemon

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 am

*There would be the sound of a hand against the doors of the Order Pokemon center, which doors were then opened, as I, along with Avani and Vayu, stepped into the building, looking around. I had decided to add to my family and knew pokemon would be an excellent addition. Thus, I continued walking through the Poke Center, looking for someone who could help me with my starter.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Zegakiah's pokemon

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm

When Zegekiah entered the Pokemon Centre of the Order there would be an armoured man standing there who had very cat-like features, most of which resembled a lion. He stood well over 7 feet tall and had a Lugia perched right beside him, it's wings were bruised signifying it had just been in a great battle with something, somewhere... Thundarius would quickly take note of a little green man entering into the PokeCentre without any Pokemon, he'd also take not of the guy's power levels as well.

"Greetings Six Rank, Coming into the PokeCentre I assume you are looking to gain your first Pokemon. Am I correct?" Thundarius would say to the little guy.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm

((OMG, Thundarius is an ANNEPTIS!!! XD...jk~))

*I looked up as we entered at the humongous giant being standing before him. I, never having met anyone so tall, felt, oddly enough, like a frog in a human's shadow. Avanni and Vayu also peered up at him, Avanni letting out a very quiet, low pitched growls, her tail twitching behind her. I stood motionless before him as he spoke, my eyes darting to Lugia and back a few times while listening. After he finished, I gave him a short bow, for it seemed like the right thing to do, before speaking.*

Hello there! I am Zegakiah and my companions are Vayu and Avanni. You are correct in saying that I am here for my first pokemon...I do hope that I came to the correct place....

*I finished, a bit louder than a normally spoke, perhaps out of a misguided notion that the giant might not be able to hear my wee little voice. After giving it a thought afterwards, I motioned to myself that it was probably foolish, yet it was done nonetheless. I waited patiently for the giant to reply, while feeling Sazan's consciousness awake slowly within me, stirring at the sense of the power of the being before us. He would be awake soon, and I braced myself for impact, hoping he wouldn't cause any chaos, at least verbally, since I had control over him otherwise...*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:29 pm

(Almost, according to lore, he could be if I wanted to though)

"You did you did, I guess this means I'll have to give you your choices. I'm not the best at this, but here goes." Thundarius would say pulling some paper of the PokeCentre's desk and then a pen following.

He would draw somethings on it, very, very badly, almost to the point they were scribbles. He would then show these scribbles to Zegakiah.

"Well...yeah...I don't know" he would say crumpling the paper and tossing it away, the little guy before him probably wouldn't know what the scribbles were anyways.

"Anyways, your choices for this region are... Flying and Normal" He would say after.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

"I...ah...I see...."

*I stuttered, a bit perplexed how the starters were explained and such. I was expecting something a little more grand from such a being as this, who was grand in and of himself, however, I suffered a bit of disappointment on that avenue. As I began to think about my two options, not really sure what to say, Vayu leaned in close to me, whispering words into my ear, so that no one else heard. He spoke like this for a bit, before I nodded my head, although a confused look still on my face. I looked back to the giant lion-man, a sheepish look on my face, slowly replacing the confusion. I spoke a bit timidly as well, my voice considerably softer than when I first spoke.*

"I...I think that I'm going to go somewhere else...those two types don't seem to fit my...ah...style. Thank you for your time!~"

*I gave the being a short bow, so short it could have been mistaken for a nod. I then walked out of the Poke Center at a quick pace, eager to leave the place and go somewhere else.*
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Thudarius would give the little guy a small bow, and not a second later he would IT out of the place leaving his Lugia in the care of a Nurse Joy.

Return to “Colosseum (Pokemon)”