They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 2 - Mission to Excelsior

Hundreds of years of war and suffering in once Holy Empire lead to it's own horrid demise. What was once a great nation now lies in ruins. At it's centre is the once formidable Supreme Mountain City.
NPC

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 2 - Mission to Excelsior

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:10 pm

The soldier who was serving the rations heard Okashi's delightful voice. She'd never before seen anyone get excited over rations, nor anyone get excited over what she thought was the most pathetic cookie-like cake she'd ever eaten. She just stood there for a moment wondering how and why someone would want to eat these pucks for anything other than nutrition.

"C'mon over young miss!" the soldier doling out the rations would say to Okashi.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 2 - Mission to Excelsior

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:24 am

*At the soldier's request, I abandoned the General and skipped over to her, eyes alight and curious, as I wondered what this person wanted of me. Perhaps it was to inquire of my candy....my delicious candy. Once near her, I smiled even wider and spoke.*

Hi there!!! What can I do you for?!?
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

Return to “Holy Empire of Turmoil”