You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Warning my Mother

Pyramid of Rest
Upper Promenade - Singles Homes: Places for those without couples, usually small homes.
Middle Promenade - Family Homes: Homes for those with two or more people, great place for kids and small pets.
Lower Promenade - Companion Housing: Homes for those with large companions too large to fit in the Upper and Mid Promenade.
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Warning my Mother

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:58 am

☼A day or so after leaving Excelsior, I would arrive in Keiz and quickly make my way towards the East of the Pyramid, where my family's home resided in the residential section of the pyramid. I just hoped and prayed that my mother, Tatsui, would be home. I had terrible news...or at least what I thought to be terrible. As I scurried towards the house, Silvano trailed in my wake, not really wanting to hurry, but only doing so because he worried about me and wanted to support me in finding my mother. Thus, he jogged lightly beside me as I ran towards home. Once getting there, I threw open the door without knocking, quick running down the hall towards the kitchen and living room that were opposite each other. I looked desperately for my mother, calling out to her to get her attention, should she hopefully be home.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Warning my Mother

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:51 am

Alexis would enter the living room and be greeted by Kazaishou, balancing on the back legs of a chair with a book in his hand, legs up upon the table. He was in full lounge move, silver hair tied up in a small knot at the top of his head, a blanket draped carefully around his shoulders, half a plate of pickled radishes upon the table. As Alexis seemed to burst into the room with urgency, Kaza sat upright quickly, his finger between the pages of the book.

"What's the rush, bian?"

He still sounded a little casual as he stood up, sliding a bit of scrap for a bookmark in the book and setting it down on the table. Clearly he wasn't aware of the gravity of the situation.

"Lookin' fer yer ma, I'm guessin'?"
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:00 pm

☼Upon entering the home and seeing Kaza there, I would stop abruptly, making Silvano nearly run into me as he was trailing along behind me. Thankfully his relaxed attitude towards timeliness was the thing that kept him from knocking me over. I stood in silence for a brief moment, processing Kaza and his words before responding.☼

"W-who are you? What are you doing in our house? And...how do you know I'm looking for my mother?"

☼The questions spilled slowly from my mouth, as each uncertainty was breathed into existence. It was true I did not know this strange man. He didn't seem like a Shrew, at least not that I could tell. I could also sense a faint bit of unfamiliar spiritual energy about him, though it was just as alien to me as the man's identity. I waited where I was, unsure of the man's intentions and whether I should put my guard up or not. Behind me, Silvano peaked over my shoulder, which was not difficult for him to do, being taller than me. In his eyes grew recognition, though from his mouth came no words. It seemed he wished Kaza to speak for himself rather than Silvano interject.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Kaza paused for one second, a baffled expression on his face before laughing a little at her questions. Of course he knew her. How could he not? For moment, he considered saying those exact words because deciding it was best to keep it civil. Afterall, Alexis had long left the nest when Kaza wanted to show his face again. It was difficult for him after the birth of the twins and he hid in his spiritual 'room' for quite a while before revealing himself to Tatsui once again. Holding both hands up defensively and carefully, Kaza gave a hesitant smile. How would he handle someone who was as hot headed as he was? Gently?

"My name is Kaza, bian. I'm yer mom's--"

"Kaza. Ya could at least help me with this! I know ya don't exactly need to eat, but it doesn't seem to stop ya from eatin' dinner anyway. Oh."

Her voice trailed in from the back where the kitchen was, getting louder as Tatsui had gotten closer. She stood in the doorway now in shock of her visitors, slim with her long crimson hair tied into a bun at the top of her head. The sleeves of her grey, peter pan collared shirt were hiked up to her elbows, a clear sign she was working. Blink. She looked at the three in her living room for a moment and then burst into a happy grin.

"Oh! Alexis! You didn't tell me you were comin'! I woulda made more portions if I knew."

Her inability to read the room was evident and she came to hug Alexis quickly. Her daughter at this point was taller than she, so she rested her chin on her shoulder briefly before pulling backwards just as Kaza gave an exasperated sigh and put down his defensive hands.

"How goes everythin'?"
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:01 am

☼At the sign of mom entering from the kitchen, the questions about Kaza quickly fell from my mind, my mission replacing the forefront of my thoughts and worries. My eyes wide and even a little teary, I rushed past Kaza, completely ignoring him, and embraced my mother, with a little more force and emotion than what would be expected from me. I held her tight, my body shivering a little even, before allowing her to pull away. My mind was racing. How would I even begin to explain what was going on....how could I get the point across of how much danger I feared my mother could be in. Once apart, I took a moment before beginning.☼

"Mom, I'm so worried. I got here as quickly as I could! You see, there's this Academy, the Soul Academy. Its where Silvano and I, where we train, where they teach us to fight, to become a better team. We were summoned, you see, by the Reaper. He had an announcement, an assignment. He's marshaled the Meisters, that's what I am, and ordered them to go out and find all of the Shinigami, like you. He wants them to return to Excelsior, to Ubel Gegand, even if by force!! He says that the Shinigami owe their allegiance to Excelsior....and those who resist, that they have shown that they aren't loyal. And, Oh Mom...I don't want them to hurt you. I don't know what he has planned, but something just isn't right. Why would he allow us to hurt all of you if you didn't want to come, it just doesn't make any sense!! Oh Mom!! Oh, I'm so worried!!! I just don't know what to do...I wanted to warn you, but some of them might already be on their way....I don't want you to get hurt....I don't want to loose you!!! Oh Mom!!!"

☼I said all of this very fast, my emotions getting the better of me, so that eventually the tears began to stream down my face, my knees weakening, almost buckling under me, as I began to cry feverishly, clearly overcome by the realization that my mom's very soul could be in danger. Silvano, who had followed close behind, and luckily so, quickly bent down to catch me by the arms as I sank towards the floor, weighed down by the fear and anxiety that was clearly built up. He said nothing, however, simply being a presence of comfort and support, as always, allowing silence for his partner's mother and her to speak.☼

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian

Return to “Cardinal West - Pyramid of Rest”