USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Yuuka's Weapons

Only approved weapons belong here. Any adjustments must be posted as a separate post and approved by a Moderator or Administrator before being utilized.
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Yuuka's Weapons

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Ivy Whip-Blade: My more signature weapon, a sword blade designed to look like an ivy vine. The blade can on command detach itself and extend outwards, like a whip, usually during swinging. While extended, the blade can cover twice the distance than the length of the entire blade. The sword itself can remain entire for more close melee encounters via a switch on the handle. The weapon itself draws power from plants, allowing it to naturally take on various status effects (mostly poisoning for now) from plants I control, which can be transferred to those hit by the blade.
Spoiler:
Hunting Dagger: Ordinary hunting dagger, mostly used in off hand combat when an enemy gets too close. Sharp and sturdy, carried on left hip and usually wielded reverse style (Ice pick style) like in picture (but opposite hand/left hand).
Spoiler:
Short Bow/Quiver/Arrows: Normally short bow, quiver, and arrows. Quiver holds 30 arrows total. At this rank, with my plant abilities, I can grow my own arrows, but it takes concentration, so it will be hard to do during battle if I'm being attacked. Can imbue arrows with poison/venom or other powers I have. Normally used weapon when attacking with summons/minions from a distance.
Spoiler:
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Yuuka's Weapons

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:24 am

Approved
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Return to “Weapons”