I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

The shaper's replacement

This is where your approved character information is stored. DO NOT POST HERE, UNLESS UPDATING, PLEASE. Each update must be accompanied by a separate post with the changed information.
Nicholai
Civilian

The shaper's replacement

Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Name: Nichola
W.O.C. : None
History: Once a powerful and deadly soldier in the war, this man is now a middle aged man with a severe case of PTSD. Due to one fateful day in the war seeing is friends head blown off by a sniper with a 50 caliber sniper rifle he now has trouble focusing under stress. Back in escallsia he was found by Miles and brought into his life as his replacement for his business that made biological modifications to the body if he were to ever die. When Miles left Escallsia due to the explosion from the bomb Nicholai was already exploring the world hoping he never gets called to replace Miles. Years later Nicholai did get a call, however the call was from Miles who told him of his plan now that he found his son. Relieved Miles was alright he made his way to Kwandrivia in hopes to show Miles what improvements Nicholai has made with his shaping skill.
Looks: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/ ... /Anton.jpg
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: The shaper's replacement

Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:22 am

Approved

Return to “Approved”