I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Okashi: The SWEETNESS Returns

This is where your approved character information is stored. DO NOT POST HERE, UNLESS UPDATING, PLEASE. Each update must be accompanied by a separate post with the changed information.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Okashi: The SWEETNESS Returns

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Name: Okashi
Race: Sugar Elf/Sugar Pixie/Sugar Fairy (depending on who you talk to…)
Age: Mid-60’s (Looks like she’s 16, real age quite young for one of her kind)

Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Black/Brown
Hair Color: Pink
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 120-ish
Other Unique Physical Features: Her entire body is actually made of very high concentrated sugars, which give off sweet aromas, especially when she’s using her magic. She can change her weight at will as well as transform into a variety of sweet delights...unless their targeted at you!

Personality: Bubbly, Overly-enthusiastic, Easily pleased. Okashi doesn’t seem to have a care in the world (unless someone hates sweets >[ ). She can usually be found skipping around to whatever destination she’s off to, which is sometimes no where at all. She loves treating people, especially by force!

Bios: I’MMMMMM BACKKKKKK!!!!! That’s RIGHT!! The worlds favorite, sweetest little candy-maker is back in business, spilling her sinful succulence across the lands of Kwandrivia for all to taste! With her Zanpakuto Kyandi at her side, she managed to escape the terrors of the Faction War which consumed Escellsia, and took her merry time skipping over into the lands of Kwandrivia, where everyone else now resides. After taking a small survey of the area, she decides to head to the city of Zen, where her relatives, Elves and Fae, reside. The question now is...will they accept their sweet relation..?

Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Okashi: The SWEETNESS Returns

Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Welcome back :D
----------