USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Terah seiler alive?! part 2

Miles Mods and Arsenal is the shop owned by Miles Seiler. Outside of the shop are signs displaying things about genetic modifications with images of people breathing fire, having mechanical arms, and even having steel skin. There are also images referring to unique weapons and armor of the exotic nature. Below the signs to the shop is a sign that say the slogan of the MMA "Shaped your way, whether genetic or materialistic."
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Terah seiler alive?! part 2

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:17 pm

*On arrival Rat stopped his motorcycle and stood it up in the parking area. Once both were off the motorcycle he engaged the alarm and entered the shop*
Nicholai
Civilian

Re: Terah seiler alive?! part 2

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:19 pm

*Nicholai would be at the desk looking over plans for one of the complicated orders someone wanted. Lost in thought he wouldn't notice Rat enter, or at least he did but kept treating him like just another customer so his disguise was kept up.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Before Terah got off the motorcycle and entered the store, she reached for her back to make sure nothing had fallen off along the ride. After that, she hopped off the bike and walked into the shop then got distracted by all the weapons. She looked around for a few minutes at various things before she set her Bering Straight on the shop counter. The massive blade was nearly 6 feet tall and weighed almost 200 pounds. The material of it was a special ore that absorbed electricity and heat but kept it strong and sharp.

"I'm going to need this sharpened, I don't have money, but I'm willing to do a mission or hunt something" She would say.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:10 pm

*Hearing this before Nicholai could respond he cut in.*

"Oh yeah about what I had to tell you in secret? Let me put it this way."

*Directing his attention to Nicholai he spoke further*

"Nicholai, give her the family discount."

*With the removal of his goggles, lower mesh and shemagh he revealed his face to eb shaped as his original face when he was publicly Miles seiler.*
Nicholai
Civilian

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:14 pm

*Nicholai was about to speak but hearing what Miles said he changed his demeener and nodded then spoke with a thick russian accent*

"Free it is then, Miles."

*Taking the blade Nicholai went to work at double the usual pace sharping it in the back by use of his nanomachines which also flicked the blinds, locked the door and turned the open sign off for them knowing Miles needed to keep this under wraps*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:14 am

"Family? but I have no family?" Terah would say confused, and then intrigued that such a large weapon could be lifted by someone so much smaller.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:43 pm

*Confused as well Miles faced her.*

"How is that possible? We've met before. Amnesia perhaps?"

*Miles used his telepathy to scan her memories just a surface scan though and saw a hint of a strange memory then sent a small tear drop sized piece of white ooze onto Terah's skin and scanned the genetic code. After that he had discovered the real truth. Speaking with slight anger in his voice he clenched one hand into a fist.*

"A clone. A damn clone."

*With a sigh he forced himself to relax then looked her right in the eye now calmed down.*

"What you said was true I guess, well somewhat. You have both mine and Terah's genetics encoded within you making you in a sense related but in an artificial way. However this whole matter aside, with the last name Seiler watch your back alright? I fear one day if I am discovered those thought of as family and those who are family may be targeted to get to me. So far everything seems fine with my deceased status known to others"

*With a sigh Miles placed his head gear back on and reshaped his face back to sergeant R.A.T.*
Nicholai
Civilian

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:44 pm

*By this time Nicholai with the help of his nanobugs he had already managed to sharpen the blade adn had brought it back. However hearing about the issue he was waiting for confirmation if it was still the family discount.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:58 pm

When the drop of ooze hit Terah's skin she shivered a bit, it was weird and creepy, and this guy was all over her about Family, of which she knew nothing about.

"I'm sorry I can't help you and I'm sorry about being a clone" Terah would say, now sitting on the floor.

Terah would look at Miles, who was now transforming his face into R.A.T. She then looked at Nicolai then back to Miles.

"OH, IV'E GOT IT!" She spoke loudly, filling the hop's lobby with her voice.

"Why not have someone, or something scan my cells, you said my DNA was from you and a family member, but there's one other, I don't know who it is, but perhaps you can get information from it?" Terah would say.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:43 am

*Rat waved over to Nicholai giving him a thumbs up and after she said about the third contributer he spoke of the issue with that plan.*

"I saw the code for the third doner and the issue with that plan is I would need to compare that to every person out there til I found a connection. There isn't exactly a library for genetic coding on every person in the world. I could spread small droplets to scan genetics of all they see but if I do that my real identity is at risk. I have to think it over, but I have a favor to ask. Since you have the Seiler last name I have someone who I live with and it would seem odd that he lived with me after I met you with your last name. As much as I don't want to just hand him over to some clone of my sister.....I would like you to take in my son as your "nephew". He is fully aware of my issue with exposing my identity and going with him would be a mercenary called Manyshot. He won't be seen often since he's been practicing not being seen in crowds and would live near your place but he is simply an emergency bodyguard. He really is a sweet kid and won't cause any harm to anyone."

*Rat would wait for an answer*
Nicholai
Civilian

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 am

*Nicholai acknowledged the thumbs up and gave her her sword back then hearing about his son he had a moment of feeling bad for Miles but went back to his plans on a project someone had ordered.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:36 pm

"A new freind to live with, a new travelling partner" Terah would say holding her hound out to do some quick hand gestures.

"I'm going to need a bigger house" She would then say.

After speaking those she paused for a moment then spoke again

"I was just about to go take on some missions. Do you think he would be up to that?" Terah would ask RAT/Miles.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:02 pm

*Thinking this over he nodded but reached into his pouch and left discreetly slipping one note onto her sword and the other to Nicholai just before Nicholai were to hand it back. Falling back into his RAT persona he faced Terah*

"Thank you for taking him in, its best he is finally with family for once."

*If she read the note it would read "No doubt Lloyd would go on missions regardless of my permission so I ask you a few favors and in return Nicholai can do some upgrades to your home so you both can live comfortably there. 1. You do your best to protect him from harm acting as if he was real family. 2. don't heistate to call for help if needed, Lloyd has a discreet bodyguard tailing him or having his connections keep an eye on him as part of his contract. His name is Manyshot and he is a 3rd rank, all you have to do to get his assistance is call for help while Lloyd is nearby and he will be there either instantly or within 5 minutes. For good measure if you go on a mission with him wait 5 minutes before leaving and Manyshot won't be far the entire mission. Also you will be given a silver pendant from Lloyd at one point, keep that pendant on you as a "family heirloom to the Seiler family". This pendant is in actuality a "programmed" piece of the shapeshifting ooze i control. If smashed I will appear within the minute or less right where it is smashed but use this only as last resort in a life or death situation since if my deceased status is shattered because of this all my work to fake my death is undone. 3. For the sake of public appearances treat him as if he were your nephew. If you accept this deal say the following phrase to Nicholai "I can't believe I have a nephew." For evidence sake destroy this note once its read."*
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicholai
Civilian

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 pm

*Nicholai read the note and looked at Terah for an answer*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:44 pm

"I can do that, any idea where to find him?" Terah would ask, moving about with impatience.

Her mind was swirling with the ideas of fun adventures with someone else, and the possibility to grow stronger and test her abilities in the wild.

Return to “Miles' Mods and Arsenal [MMA]”