They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Getting back to the books

The Library is the centre source for all knowledge. It's walls are filled to the brim with books and information. The library is 13 stories high and an unknown amount deeps, inside the building is a maze, that feels like it never ends.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Getting back to the books

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 pm

After a long break from everything Chusin had finally come back and was looking to do some studying or at least attempt to since she wasn't the most book known person but she was found of them for the most part. So she found herself walking into the Library and once she made it inside she already knew what she was looking for and what books she needed to get; so she went and did just that and the books she got were nothing more than boy magz and manga cause she couldn't be bothered with studying. Once she had her little books she went and found a corner behind a bookshelf and set up shop right there and started to read her little magz and manga, though she did think about going to get some more stuff but she just said "Skip it" and stayed where she was for the time being.

"I wonder what's been going on? Maybe I should do a rain check maybe? I don't know. SIgh."
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Getting back to the books

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:30 am

While she read her little books Chusin got a little hungry and a little parched, so she got up and sat right back down because she didn't feel like going all the way to a store in order to get something to ear and drink. However, she did have some small candies on her that she would soon find and soon eat most of till she ran out and was back at square one. "Ugh!" She looked around and then back at her books and thought about a few things like how the hell was she gonna get some more food and a drink because she was starting to get a little annoyed by feeling the way she was and boy was the hunger getting to her more than it usually did. "I really don't wanna go get food. I wish food would come to me sadness."

Return to “the Library”