They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Siekiel's Studies

Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Siekiel's Studies

Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:13 am

Relic

Spoiler:

Toxic Gas Mask: My Relic takes the form of a black and glowing green gas mask, which I almost always wear. Despite its placement over my mouth, it doesn't seem to hamper my ability to speak normally, when I do speak that is. The mask itself has the ability to filter toxins and poisons out of the air, allowing me to breath in the most toxic of environments. It can also transform these filtered materials into a toxic Ectoplasmic gas, which I can manipulate and use as either a smokescreen or an attack towards enemies (see Ectoplasma below). This gas attack can be used whether or not there are toxins being filtered, however if there aren't, then it requires more energy from me.

Studies

Necromancy

Soulforce: This mutation of Navitas is the life-force of a Shrew, and has a high destructive factor and is one of the purest, if not the purest, form of Spiritual/Soul energy there is. Once Necromancy is learned, a Shrew can manipulate their or other Shrew's life-force/Soulforce. It can be used in conjunction with other spiritual energies, or even sometimes as a filler for them. It can also be used to degrade, drain, or heal a person's soul/life-force.

Ectoplasma: This is a combination of my mother's infused power of EntropyMagic/Kujo-ku within me with Soulforce. The result is a physical semi-solid manifestation of Soulforce which has the ability to break down and corrode away at whatever it touches (like an acid). In this way, it affects both the spiritual and physical planes.
Spoiler:
Summon: Ghoul: Summons a ghoul from the underworld to fight alongside. Ghoul has physical strength, sharp claws, and a long wicked tongue, capable of smashing and bending iron. Because of its connection with me, its tongue and mouth also spew Ectoplasma (see bottom pic below for tongue)
Spoiler:

Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Siekiel's Studies

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:34 am

Approved

Return to “Studies of a Shrew”